Thursday, April 1, 2010

A call to prayer

Hello, I wanted to ask you all to pray for the people of Uganda and Congo. I mentioned the L.R.A. in some of my other posts. It is a terrorist organization that has been reeking havoc in northern Uganda for 20 years. They abduct children to fight in their army and terrorize the local people. Through the power of prayer and actions taken locally they have left the Gulu district of Uganda, and are now known to be in Congo and thought to be in other neighboring countries as well. I will not go into details of their actions on this blog. It is too horrible to write about here. This situation needs to be drowned in prayer. Only God can bring victory. I will be taking some kind of conrete action but am praying as to exactly what that should be. I will keep you informed as to this situation and any actions I am taking. Please, please join me in prayer. Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment