Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kamwenge

Hello, I am back from my travels to Kamwenge and Fort Portal. It was a good trip, I got to meet Maria and her family and see Jude and his uncle. We gave them some special things and met the rest of the Mango Tree Kids to give them the clothes that were sent. It was a wonderful time. They send their thanks and love to all that were involved in what I brought. We also went to a medical clinic where I helped distribute medicine and we told them about the glasses that were sent. Again, they were so thankful for all that has been provided. I kept trying to remind them that all the things are sent in God's name. I am sorry I can't get any pictures on right now and might have to wait until I get home. Even Internet can be more difficult in Africa. So, thank you again SO much for your prayers. They have been very needed. But I am safe and looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Love in the name of Jesus,Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment