Sunday, March 7, 2010

Traveling to Church

A photo of the van-load we picked up off the side of the road on the way to church. Cute, aren't they?

This next photo catches 'picture perfect' a typical scene in Uganda. Herds of cattle crossing the road, dozens of people walking and cars trying to get on their way as well. It also demonstrates how amazing my camera is, I was in the van moving over incredibly rough roads when I took this picture!! I can not express how grateful I am for all that this camera has allowed me to do. It has enabled me to bring you all a piece of Uganda. How cool is that?

1 comment:

  1. Those children are adorable! I love that you are able to post pictures so I can follow along with your trip. Some day I hope to be able to go with you! We are praying for you. We love you. Love, Bethany

    ReplyDelete