Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One week to GO!

"Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name,
make known among the nations what He has done.
Sing to Him, sing praise to Him;
tell of all His wonderful acts.
Glory in His Holy name,
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
Look to the Lord and His strength;
seek His face always."Psalm 105:1-4

" Not to us, O Lord, not to us
but to Your name be the glory,
because of Your love and faithfulness." Psalm 115:1

Hello again, I wanted to write a quick update as things are moving forward at lightening speed to lift off. I also wanted to share the scripture that God has laid on my heart as I prepare to go on this mission. He truly does bless and lead above and beyond what I expect or deserve. I can not begin to express how grateful I am to all the people who are coming alongside of Loreli and myself on this journey. God is taking care of the details and I am so humbled that He cares about the little details of my life. I needed to get a new camera, digital. I knew exactly what I needed but could only get it through UPS. I was told it might not get here until the 22nd! Yikes, talk about cutting it close. That would not have given me much time to figure out the new camera and what if it didn't come at all? But, again, God worked in the details and I came home yesterday to find a box waiting for me. I am very pleased with all that this camera will allow me to do. It will definitely be a blessing in this ministry. I can't wait to get to use it in Uganda and be able to share all my photos with you!

Loreli and I will have a busy weekend with the Tag Sale at the Ghent Reformed church on Sat. from 9-2 and then I will be going to both our services on Sunday. One at mine(Ghent Reformed) and then to her church, Claverack Reformed. Tons of Fun! I am going to get all the crafts organized and packed for the Tag Sale after I sign off here.

That's it for now, have a good evening, God is good, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment